Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lagu yg sgt menyentuh hati...

now that i'm a fan of tokio hotel,i can say that i'm addicted to almost all of their songs...huhu..(really i'm crazy bout tokio hotel right now..especially tom kaulitz..*cant keep from smiling*)

well,this is one of it...the lyric is so touching + the song is so calming...(seriously)

whenever i'm sad,i'll listen to this song and i do feel relieve a little bit...huhu..

u guys can listen to it..just go to u-tube and listen to it...

TOKIO HOTEL

- Zoom Into Me -

Is there anybody out there walking alone?
Is there anybody out there out in the cold?
One heartbeat lost in the crowd
Is there anybody shoutin' what no one can hear?
Is there anybody drownin' pulled down by the fear?
I feel you don't look away

Zoom into me
Zoom into me
I know you're scared
When you can't breathe
I will be there
Zoom into me

Is there anybody laughing to kill the pain?
Is there anybody screamin' the silence away?
Just open your jaded eyes

Come closer And closer

When you can't breathe
I will be there
Zoom into me

Zoom into me
Zoom into me
Whe the world cuts your soul into pieces
And you start to bleed when you can't breathe
I will be there
Zoom into me

This song is composed by my dear darling,Tom Kaulitz*perasan gile* and lyric by Bill Kaulitz

p/s:Dear Tom Kaulitz,u dont need to ask people to zoom into you,coz i'll definitely zoom into you...hahahaha...

1 comment:

Nisa Salleh said...

wah roza....
zoom into me...
mst membayangkan tom maen piano ni...
yg wt bes lgu tu sbb lirik dia bill yg tulis...wahaha

Post a Comment

My Blog List